Coolant Odor Control Tablets are the best short term solution for safely rebalancing the coolant’s pH-thus reducing the foul smell. Even with preventative coolant maintenance, some sumps can still smell, especially after the weekend. Should your tank configuration not lend itself to proper aeration or the coolant batch is rather old, these tablet may also be your best long term solution.
- Eliminates sump odors caused by bacterial emissions (hydrogen sulfide)
- Safe for most coolants when used as directed
- Recommended dosage is 1 tablet per 25 gallons every 2 weeks
- Safer and more economical than biocides (contains no formaldehyde or other harmful chemicals)
- Works best when used with Oxygenator™
- 15 tablets per tube
- Each tablet measures 2″ Ø
| Part Number|| Description|
| XOCT25|| Odor control tablet, tube of 15|
| XOCT25-8|| Odor control tablet case, 8-Pack of tubes|
| Q-XOCT25|| Sample Zebra odor control tablet (contact Zebra Skimmers)|
Zebra Skimmers Coolant Odor Control Tablets have 15% more active ingredient than other brands.
“Zebra [Odor Control] Tablets are different from other products. It removes bacteria circumstance and prevents coolant odor. With tablets [left] clear as new coolant, no odor, and easier cleaning [of] stained parts. [The sample with] no tablets [right] has foul smells and hard cleaning [of] stained parts.” Yong Lee, Greentec Co. Ltd. c/o B & G Steel Co., S Korea, 17Apr09