When you need an accurate coolant concentration along with the ability to supply the properly mixed make-up fluid throughout the plant to CNC machines, then you’re ready for the positive displacement proportional mixer capability of a Proportioning Pump.
- Delivers fluid 25′ vertically and 800′ laterally
- Choose from various flow rates; 7gpm/12gpm/25gpm
- Choose from various concentration ranges; .06 to 35
- Includes a clear 6′ plastic coolant intake hose, for drums and totes
- Wall mount configuration available
- For use with concentrates to 700 SUS viscosity
- Requires incoming water supply pressure between 10-70 psi
- Reliable and consistent
- Water driven, non-electrical
- Minimizes coolant waste
Proportioning Pump Service: Call Team Zebra at 888-249-4855.
Lloyd contacted Zebra for a solution to mix his water pulp solution in a paper preparation application. We provided him with a high volume Proportioning Pump to deliver the mixture through multiple sprayer lines through a manifold system. During our yearly customer feedback survey, he comments “Product works well, your engineering is rated a 5, and I will buy Zebra in the future.”
L Harvey, Engineer, Albany Int’l, Cowansville, QU, Feb 2006