$149.00 | The Diverter Separator saves your coolant by separating it from the tramp oils and returning it to the sump. Coolants act like oil, which means a mechanical skimmer draws up some coolant along with the tramp oils. Features a heavy-duty steel construction
Product Number: BGST4
Save Your Coolant and Your Budget with the Diverter Separator
Are you losing valuable coolant along with tramp oils in the skimming process? Make that a thing of the past with our Diverter Separator. Engineered to separate your coolant from tramp oils, this device returns the precious coolant back to your sump, saving you money and improving the longevity of your machine.
Coolants naturally mimic oil properties, which means that during a typical mechanical skimming process, some coolant ends up being drawn along with the tramp oils. The Diverter Separator effectively tackles this problem, ensuring that your coolant is preserved.
Features that Work for You:
- Solid Build: Heavy-duty steel construction for robustness and longevity.
- Efficient Design: Brass outlet ports equipped with discharge pipes.
- Ready to Use: Mounting hardware is included to ensure easy installation.
- Versatility: Compatible with Sidewinder and Belt Skimmer, and many other brand skimmers.
- High Capacity: Can handle oil volumes up to 2 quarts per hour.
- Customer Assurance: 90-day warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Compact Size: With dimensions of 7″ x 3″ x 2.5″, it can fit into various working environments.
- Quick ROI: The Diverter Separator pays for itself through the reclaimed coolant.
- Cost-Effective: This device helps to significantly reduce coolant recycling costs.
Invest in the Diverter Separator today, and start enjoying improved coolant management and significant cost savings.
Diverter Maintenance 101: Zebra Skimmers BGST4 Diverter
The Diverter Separator saves your coolant by separating it from the tramp oils and returning it to the sump. Coolants act like oil, which means a mechanical skimmer draws up some coolant along with the tramp oils.
HOW IT WORKS
Oils (tramp and coolant enter here (1)
Coolant sinks and passes under this weird (2)
Clean coolant returns to your sump here (3)
Tramp oils discharge to waste container here (4)
Providing world class customer service and technical support has been a benchmark of our reputation since our founding. We’re always here to help and can be reached at 440.528.0699.