Sidewinder® Tube Skimmer
- Compact and versatile design
- Installs in seconds
- Skims hard-to-access or enclosed sumps
- Rated at 1 quart per hour
- Skims underneath conveyors
- Skims across elongated surface areas
- Skims oil spills
- Industrial-grade oil pick up tubing
- Ceramic scraper wipes tube clean
- Ceramic scraper lasts forever
- Weighted tube keeps from walking
- Reach from 8 inches to 8 feet
- Large discharge port eliminates clogging
- Continuous-duty, fan-cooled motor
- One year warranty
- The Sideways Skimmer™
The Sideways Skimmer™ Skims from Anywhere
Sidewinder removes oil from the tightest places, even off the floor. It can snake around corners, enter through narrow slits, and be moved from machine to machine in a minute. Combined with our new 2 year standard warranty it's the best solution for your tramp oil problems. Test drive one today.
The Ohio EPA suggests using oil skimmers to remove swarf and tramp oils from metal working sumps to inhibit bacterial growth. Additionaly part finishes will be enhanced, lubricity will be maintained and operator dermatitis minimized. Click to read the report.
Call 888-249-4855 to find a qualified Zebra distributor in your area.
||1 liter / hour
||100-120v, 60Hz, 28 rpm, 130W
||1 liter / hour
||208/220/240v, 50 Hz, 23/28 rpm, 65W
||250 ml / hour
||110v, 60Hz, 7 rpm
- All ZVA units with the -08 suffix have an 8 inch reach (discharge from mounting point to tube end). Longer reaches are also available up to 95 inches in 3 inch increments. ZVA requires access of 1/2 inch by 3 inches either horizontally or vertically. Maximum temperature for the tubing is ambient (no more than 90°F or 30°C).
- 220v, 50 Hz models available by adding "E" to the end of the part number
- Motor power requirements are very much dependent upon individual situations and can not be exactly determined. If this is information that is being used to set a limit for a fuse, then a professional fuse engineer should be consulted because there are many types to choose from.
Testimonial - Sidewinder
"I received the Sidewinder you recommended and attached it to my CNC and this thing works great. Thank you for your help and a fine product." Jeff Miller, Tool Room Manager, EMG, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA, May 2010 (ZVA8-08)