Original Disk Skimmer
Product Number: LH300
- 7RPM MOTORS CURRENTLY IN BACK-ORDERED STATUS
- Handles heavy oil loads
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Continuous-duty fan-cooled motor
- Does not retrofit for use with Diverter
- Lifetime warranty on wipers and 90-day on disks/body
- Standard disk sizes are: 12″ and 18″
- Standard motor: 115v, 7 rpm
- Optional motor: 115v, 2 rpm (In-stock)
- Two disk options: 1/2″ High Temp to 212ºF or 1/4″ High Impact temps to 90ºF
The original disk skimmer helps to tackle heavy oil loads and features a 12″ disk with a 7rpm motor. Larger disks are available along with a version that features a 2rpm motor. Need a more robust solution than the original disk skimmer, try the Smart Disk Skimmer with a built in diverter to return clean coolant. A belt or tube skimmers would also be a robust solution.
About 2RPM Motor
Why put a 2 RPM motor into a disk skimmer? By rotating the disk at a lower speed in it creates better adhesion of oil to the surface of the disk resulting in no turbulence or agitation of the liquid. Back by popular demand we are offering our Smart Disk Skimmer and the Original Disk Skimmer in 2 RPM versions.
– 220v International models available by adding “E” to the end of part number [not for US use]
Providing world class customer service and technical support has been a benchmark of our reputation since our founding. We’re always here to help and can be reached at 440.528.0699.